Sunday 1 August 2010

Tribute

Some people write so beautifully it makes me want to cry, not because I am envious, and not because their pieces are necessarily sad, but because these pieces always seem to perfectly capture an emotion, a feeling, in instant - that feels so intimate, so personal - that the writer has allowed the reader to see a glimpse of their soul.

And that makes me want to cry, because it seems like there is nothing more beautiful sometimes than a piece of another's soul.

The world is filled with beautiful pieces, and beautiful quotes, and beautiful pictures, and I am thankful that I am living in an era where I have access to so much inspiration in this world and thankful to have access to these moments where I think, "Damn, that's exactly how I feel - only so much better!"

To my two favourite blogs:

For those many moments where I feel you say exactly what  I wanted to say.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I personally find it amazing to be surrounded with a lot of positive people; they can inspire you a lot and make you feel happy about life. Even if it's not clear to you just yet, you are exactly where you need to be right now :) keep that positivity and sprite attitude going!

    ReplyDelete