Saturday 14 April 2007

Thank you.

Lots and lots and lots of birthday wishes.

5 calls, 20 emails, a couple of Friendster and Facebook messages and 40 text messages.

That has to be some sort of record.

I barely made a deal about my birthday but for some reason, this year everyone else remembered that I was born on the 12th of April. Or perhaps we just live in an age where online network sites send automated messages reminding people of other people's birthdays. In any case, I am very thankful and very blessed.

Thanks heaps everyone, for the love and for your thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. oh? orang tua!

    Happy Belated 23rd! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. u did receive my text message, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated
    omedeto tanjobi :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Akmal, I did receive your text message. By the way, do you have two mobile phones or something?

    ReplyDelete