Wednesday 27 September 2017

A Quick Perhentian Island Getaway

I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to explore the East Coast Islands.

We took a short break to Perhentian Islands, and despite the potential weather forecast of rain and bad weather, we went ahead anyway because it was the only opportunity we would have, especially since the islands would soon be closing due to the monsoon season.

The last time we ever went to one of the local islands was the first year Bear and I met and were dating, which was a good three years ago, and somehow I can’t wrap my head around the fact that it took us so long to actually repeat the process.

I’m glad that we came. 

Yes, it did rain - but not all the time. We managed to swim, sun and snorkel - and even managed to take some shots with the drone. It was the first time we flew it over water, and dang that was scary! Every time we took it out I would mentally picture the cost of the drone in my head and have a mini-heart attack. 😂

Anyway, enjoy the footage!

Perhentian '17 from Syaril Ezzuddeen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment