Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year from a very sick doctor on the graveyard shift at Hospital Kuala Lumpur. I'm celebrating the incoming year with a high fever and a frustrating cough while manning the night shift in the ward. 

I could be miserable and wonder if this is a premonition of the year to come, but I'm going to choose to believe that it's a reminder that I have the strength to do a lot of things, including the things that seem really fucking difficult at this point.

This is a public service reminder to treat your health like the precious thing it is, so you don't end up in the ward like the patients I am currently caring for. 

For those who are out, drive safe. Here's to a blessed 2017. 

May we always strive for a better year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment