Monday 30 December 2013

Doraemon: The 'Final' Episode

I remember reading a comic called Doraemon as a child, a story about a robot-cat from the future that came back in order to help change the future of his master's ancestors, who were an unlucky lot. 

As with most comics, as a child I was very dependent on publishing houses and when the comic stopped being reprinted in the local bookstores, I mourned the loss for a little while, but then grew up and never really thought too much about it. 

It was such an integral part of my childhood, and I'm sure so many readers can relate to the gadgets and the adventures that Nobita and his friends would undergo. I've often wished for a Magic Door, or Pintu Suka Hati that would transport us instantly to a place of our desires. It had a very fond, fond memory in my childhood, and any discussion would

Recently I came across this site, which claimed to have one of the endings of Doraemon (perhaps an unofficial one, because the official Wiki site makes no mention of this story), but I love this ending so much, and it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside - I admit shedding a few tears at reading this. It's strange how something like this can throw you back to your childhood. Nostalgia at it's best.

This ending was apparently made by Nobuo Sato, because after all, who doesn't love a happy ending?

Kudos to everyone involved in the making of this! <3 br="">


















No comments:

Post a Comment