Monday 21 August 2006

A Quick Word

Life's been busy. Flew up to the Gold Coast for work purposes. Exhausting but rewarding. Gonna be a therapist.

Ooh la la. Sounds professional.

Damn straight. I get to operate cool machines and make people look pretty. It's called Endemologie and I didn't know it existed until 2 weeks ago. There's so much out there in the world. So many new alternative therapies to everything. An interest in complementary medicine has been born.

Life is looking up and I'm wondering if I've bitten off more than I can chew. It reminds me of high school days where I had to juggle the many societies I used to partake in and my studies, having my mother breathing down my back to concentrate on the academic side, but I did it anyway. Will I be able to do it now? University is a whole new ball game. Heck, research year is a whole new ball game. The no-class part is a definite upside. The whole discipline, self-learning thing is going to take a while getting used to.

Now I've got work to do and a whole lot of thoughts running through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment