Friday 15 November 2013

Lisa Kudrow's Epic Speech on Sexism

What I really love about shared links is that sometimes you see something really inspiring, and that's the beauty of the Internet. 

Was surfing across links when I came across this epic speech Lisa Kudrow's character makes in the series Scandal - in which she pinpoints an underlying bias that many individuals have of females in the working world, a bias sometimes so ingrained that it prevails despite how successful a woman is.

I want to applaud the scriptwriters for this fantastic speech, I really do.

While I do believe that men and women both have their own roles in the world, I do believe that any individual should be given a fair chance to pursue their dreams regardless of gender. 

If you should fail, fail spectacularly.



No comments:

Post a Comment