Wednesday 10 April 2013

These Paths

These halls are mine now, the threaded path that connects the outer world with the safe haven that we both keep. 

These moments belong to us, those intimate memories of nothingness and absolutely everything, in those moments when the world just boils down to you and me. 

 I remember. 
 I always will. 

 The transience between things we are not quite sure of and that neither has answers to. The possibility of things to be or those which do not belong to either of our fates. Transience embraces me, keep me from a commitment that I cannot predict. Or perhaps it is I that embrace that transience. 

Who knows if there is any coherence from one's thoughts in a morning as early as this? In the meantime, these paths are now mine, the same paths that lead both of us to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment