Wednesday 20 February 2013

Satisfaction

So I’m a little brain dead. 

Long hours of working will do that to you. 

At the end of the day, it’s just about the things you find important – I find myself looking forward to good food and good company. I sometimes wonder if life has become a routine. 

Maybe we’re all trapped in the same old cycle. 

There’s always a constant push for more – to achieve something, anything really. 

At the end of the day it all just comes down to wherever and however you get your satisfaction from. We live in a world that is judged by the standards of society, but we ourselves should not feel judged by the standards that are the norm. 

I’ll take brain dead and boring any day, as long as I can be happy. 

I’ll find my own satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment