Wednesday 25 July 2012

Not Knowing

I cannot live my life by the same rules you live yours, cannot be entrenched by the same logic you apply on a day to day basis. 

There is still a heart that beats in there somewhere, as faint as it might be. There is still a lot of emotion attached to those who are part of my life. I will build my life around those I care for, and will probably discombobulate when the web I’ve weaved around my loved ones becomes interrupted for whatever reason. 

If you choose to disappear from my life, please let me know. 

There is nothing worse than the state of not knowing.

1 comment:

  1. This post reminded me of a "missing persons" ad campaign I saw on TV. You may think that no one will notice when you're gone... but chances are you'd be wrong.

    ReplyDelete