Wednesday 3 November 2010

Disillusionment

"So what's happening between you and your girl?"

"She's not my girl," he shrugged, positioning himself between her thighs.

"Easy for you to say when you're here fucking me," she laughed, drawing him close to her, feeling his arms tremble slightly as she kissed the nape of his neck. 

"No, I've decided I don't want a relationship. I'm not ready for one."

"Does she know that?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. Some men were so single-minded, and she had seen enough miscommunication between partners to want to get stuck in the middle of some messy row. He thrust inside her and she gasped slightly, trying to focus.

"I've told her this. Just as I've told you this."

"Just making sure. I do know her, and she loves you so much; she's one of those doe-eyed creatures whose eyes follow you everywhere. I can see the wanting on her face every time you cross the roo- "

He playfully covered her lips, "Am I doing such a bad job of pleasuring you that you have to talk about it right now?" 

She half laughed, half moaned as he settled into a rhythm, enjoying their ability to talk about anything under the sun, even in the most incongruous of situations. 

"What happens when you're with her?"

"It's different with her; not like the connection I have with you. We've known each other too long, and every time we're together-" His turn to gasp as she rocked her hips playfully, "We're explosive," he managed to gasp out.

So lost he was in the moment that he hadn't heard the door open, hadn't seen the girl step into the room, stunned at the sight of their coupling until his last words shocked her to her senses. So lost he was in the force of his orgasm that he only heard the slamming of the door .

His lover gently wiped herself and rolled over, kissing him as he looked towards the door.

"Was that-?"

She nodded, half-wishing she had a cigarette at that point. 

"Did you know?"

She shrugged. "Am I supposed to know you've given her a key to your heart? I thought hearts were private places, and I wasn't aware that she had a key."

Her heart had shattered too the moment the other girl stepped into the room, realising that just maybe, she too had been duped all along. 

"It's just sex," she smiled at him, as she left in a cloud of perfume, watching his eyes watch her leave.

"It's just sex," she whispered to herself, trying to convince herself that it was exactly and only that.

3 comments:

  1. nope it wasn't just casual, meaningless sex, she also gave her heart as well...must be difficult, I could feel the story alright! The character seem so real....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely it wasn't just sex or else she wont repeat it to herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was sad trying to convince herself its just sex when its not.

    ReplyDelete